D25976: Use a default non-administrator user Type for new users in model

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 14 09:19:13 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks Méven! This fixes the case of creating a non-admin user. However while testing it, I found a regression from D25439 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25439>: when I create an admin user that has a space in the Real Name field, the "Enable administror privileges for this user" checkbox becomes unchecked and it isn't actually created as an admin user. Do you think you could also fix that in this patch?

REPOSITORY
  R128 User Manager