D19890: Reduce the indicator arrow size for press-and-hold menus in QToolButtons

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 13 20:32:02 GMT 2019

ngraham reopened this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  In retrospect, I think I reverted this too quickly in response to concerns. As expected, we have been receiving user complaints that the arrows in the corners of Dolphin's back and forward buttons are too large. This patch fixes the issue by making them less obtrusive, and I tested it with oxygen5-demo and several icon themes and our own icons and could not find any cases where the arrow overlaps with the icon. I would like to propose re-merging it.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

BRANCH
  draw_small_arrow (branched from master)