D25920: [KCMs/Night Color] Make activation criteria and times more obvious

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 13 12:43:09 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  This idea was to have a top-to-bottom flow. First you turn it on, then you select the activation mode, then you manipulate the controls specific to that mode (if applicable), then you see the times that result from those settings. I think it makes logical sense. If you have any suggestions for how to improve the presentation, I'm all ears. Also interested in #VDG <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/vdg/> feedback.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  polish-nightcolor-ui (branched from master)