D25915: Don't set a new palette if the application has a custom color scheme set

David Redondo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 12 10:38:31 GMT 2019

davidre created this revision.
davidre added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
davidre requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  If an application has explicitly set a custom color scheme we shouldn't change
  the palette when the global color scheme changes because it explicitly wants to
  use its custom one. For the same reason we already don't update the titlebar
  color to the global one if this property is set.

TEST PLAN
  Change colorscheme in kate or kcolorschemedemo and change change the global
  one in the colors kcm.

REPOSITORY
  R135 Integration for Qt applications in Plasma

BRANCH
  customtheme (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/platformtheme/khintssettings.cpp