D25778: refactor(lookandfeelexplorer): Port mostly to QQC2

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 6 10:44:27 GMT 2019

filipf added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> main.qml:97
>              fill: parent
>              margins: 10
>          }

I would do something standardized like largeSpacing.

> main.qml:100
> +        Layout.alignment: Qt.AlignHCenter
> +        ColumnLayout {
> +            Layout.alignment: Qt.AlignHCenter

No need to have this IMO.

Just put the buttons in the Form Layout and then have them match the fields' width.

Normally you would just have them fill the width but because the label above can be long you'd need to assign an id to one of the field and have the buttons's implicitWidth match the width of the field.

F7802006: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7802006>

> main.qml:106
> +                QQC2.Label {
> +                    text: i18n("Plugin Name:") + lnfLogic.theme
> +                }

("Plugin name: ")

> main.qml:165
>                  anchors.centerIn: parent
>                  text: i18n("click to open an image")
>                  visible: thumbnail.source == ""

"Click to set preview image..."

I think it has to be that way because further action is required when clicking.

> main.qml:195
>      }
> -    Button {
> +    QQC2.Button {