D25780: [Notifications] Set total amount to processed amount if no total and no error

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 6 08:29:33 GMT 2019

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, nicolasfella.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Some jobs only set a processed amount and no total. This patch ensures when the job finishes, the total amount at least matches the processed amount.
  The UI handles 1 out of 0 gracefully (only shows "1 file") but only if there is 1 total file will it offer to open the file.

TEST PLAN
  5.17
  The job should probably be fixed but I've seen others (I think trash job) also not doing it properly

  - Sent a file from KDE Connect to my PC, got "Open" offered for that file

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  libnotificationmanager/job_p.cpp