D25728: [Applet Configuration] Don't draw a full-on separator between the titlebar and window

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 4 05:45:31 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  But... the "Before" image looks better. :/

  Having the titlebar blend with the window kind of requires that nothing wants to be touching the titlebar, or else it just looks bad IMO. Personally my preference is to restore consistency by moving in the opposite direction by always showing a separator between what I'm calling the window's "tools area" (which consists of its titlebar + menubar if visible + toolbar if visible). That's what T10201 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T10201> is all about and I had thought we had some agreement on that. If we land this patch, then there's no separator below the Tools Area for these windows, going against the goal of T10201 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T10201>.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop