D25670: Synchronize decorations buttons order in GTK headerbars

Mikhail Zolotukhin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 2 04:26:44 GMT 2019

gikari added a comment.

  In D25670#570517 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25670#570517>, @cblack wrote:

  > You would probably want to use `icon` instead of `menu`, as `menu` is only rendered as a fallback for a pattern that most GNOME applications don't use nowadays.
  >
  > Edit: Additionally, GTK apps that use an appmenu typically override the window decoration layout to reflect this. If they don't, then that's an issue on their end.

  I would like to say "It is their issue", but the thing is, if we remove appmenu from that apps, they will be unusable, because this menu contains important functionality, that is not present in the other parts of an app. If I choose to just grab `icon` instead of `menu`, apps would break and the user will be confused and unable to use these apps.

REPOSITORY
  R99 KDE Gtk Configuration Tool