D23594: Use sensor index for request ID in SystemMonitorEngine::updateSensors()

Jiří Paleček noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 31 03:13:44 BST 2019

jpalecek created this revision.
jpalecek added a project: Plasma.
jpalecek requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When id is -1, the answerReceived function expects the response to be the list of sensors. However, this function sends commands to update values of individual sensors. These should have a positive id in the answerReceived function.

  However, I may be wrong there. I couldn't find a place that actually calls that function, so I couldn't verify the functionality. But IMHO it should be akin to updateSourceEvent, which this patch does.

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  dataengines/systemmonitor/systemmonitor.cpp