D22468: Rewrite KScreen KCM as ConfigModule with outputs model and Kirigami

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 27 14:48:30 BST 2019

romangg added a comment.

  I just looked at the release schedule of frameworks and it will be difficult to get the required output duplication changes in KWayland 5.62 (tagging date 7th September), which Plasma 5.17 will depend on. Question is if we want to merge even without output duplication or try to squeeze the frameworks changes in before.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen