D23350: Chaning default iconSize in systemtray

Vladislav Vekyu noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 22 16:16:25 BST 2019

xshram added a comment.

  In D23350#516753 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23350#516753>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Looks to me that scaling is working just fine for system tray items in your screenshot. It's deliberate that they have that much padding on the top and bottom (at least with the default size settings).

  Really? There is a picture, how it looks with value = 2.
  F7270520: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7270520>
  What is the point of giving an opportunity to stretch a panel and non giving a opportunity of having icons the same size? But i know my place and if it must be as it is, so be it.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace