D23350: Chaning default iconSize in systemtray

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 22 15:50:57 BST 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  The label says:

  > On high DPI systems those values would be scaled up, depending on the DPI

  So I gather that's not working? If not, we should fix that, not work around it by changing the default. FWIW going from 1 to 2 causes the following visual change if you happen to use a double-thickness panel:
  F7270455: Screenshot_20190822_084957.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7270455>

  This may in fact be desirable, but it's clearly not an intended effect of the patch, and it would need to be done deliberately.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace