D23287: Create a plugin framework for processes

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 20 17:53:16 BST 2019

davidedmundson marked 7 inline comments as done.
davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in extended_process_list.cpp:62
> Add `reserve` call

I can't add a meaningful one.

p->attributes() is itself another vector of size 0 to N.

> broulik wrote in process_data_provider.h:54
> Why `const`?

Simply why not?
Doesn't really make a difference.

> broulik wrote in ProcessModel.cpp:518
> Can this become out of sync, given you capture `i` as a copy into the lambda?

If mExtraAttributes changed during the lifespan, it would, but that currently doesn't happen.

We show all columns and then enable or disable them to populate updates.

> broulik wrote in ProcessModel.cpp:1304
> `value.type() == QVariant::String`?

from qt docs:

Returns the storage type of the value stored in the variant. Although this function is declared as returning QVariant::Type, the return value should be interpreted as QMetaType::Type. In particular, QVariant::UserType is returned here only if the value is equal or greater than QMetaType::User.

> broulik wrote in ProcessModel.cpp:1305
> Shouldn't those be or'd together? Interestingly, Qt documentation also uses addition.

For independent flags it's the same thing.

Can change if you like, but it matches the docs.

REPOSITORY
  R111 KSysguard Library