D23248: Make "Network Disconnected" notification low priority

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 18 23:42:47 BST 2019

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: jgrulich, broulik.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
Herald added 1 blocking reviewer(s): jgrulich.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This is a quintissential low priority notification: nothing bad happens if you miss it,
  it's not immediately actionable, and the condition it informs you of is something that
  you'll notice anyway. So, let's make it low priority.

TEST PLAN
  For reasons I do not understand, my tests with this diff did not actually make the
  "Network Disconnected" notification stay out of the history as intended. I am unsure
  whether this is a local issue on my side or if it doesn't work and needs revision.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet

BRANCH
  disconnected-low-priority (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  kded/networkmanagement.notifyrc