D17464: [Timer applet] Minor fixes for the applet

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 17 16:20:50 BST 2019

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  If it's the exact same code as before, then my opinion will be the same.

  The digital clock set the text height to 0.7 of the panel and the width is inferred through layouting.
  This patch sets the width based on the height of the parent. Which is why you need a different magic number.

  We adjust the layout with which in turn adjust the width which in turn adjusts the digitH..it's all very messy.

  Our best bet will be to fix the layouting, so that the width can be inferred automatically and you can use the same logic to set the height.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons