D23112: Add a event Spy for GtkFileChooser recent files

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 13 08:17:55 BST 2019

meven added a comment.

  In D23112#510798 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23112#510798>, @broulik wrote:

  > Can you check out the `KBookmarks` framework which has classes for processing xbel files

  Thanks for pointing it out.
  I just did, and It does not seem to cover my use case here :
  It is quite heavily oriented towards its main use : application bookmark.
  For instance to get the attributes of the bookmarks elements I would need to use the internalElement() method to get a raw QDomElement which kind of defeat the purpose of using a library.
  I would also need to parse myself the <application> elements using internalElement as well.
  While user-places.xbel references https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/desktop-bookmark-spec/ as its specification, it does not abide by it.

REPOSITORY
  R161 KActivity Manager Service