D23109: Rework the visibleActions logic in SwipeListItem

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 12 12:09:27 BST 2019

leinir created this revision.
Herald added a project: Kirigami.
leinir requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  visibleActions is really only used to check whether there are
  any actions visible at all, the number is irrelevant. For some
  unknown reason the old logic would occasionally get caught in
  some out of order silliness (so we'd end up with a negative
  number of visible actions), but with this logic we only check
  whether there is any visible actions at all, so the whole thing
  is less stateful.

TEST PLAN
  Using Peruse on mobile, load up the Store and see that with the
  old logic there are no handles on the items. With the new
  logic there is.

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami

BRANCH
  rework-swipelistitem-visible-actions-logic (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/controls/templates/SwipeListItem.qml