D22974: Allow usage of QQC2 actions on Kirigami components and now make K.Action based on QQC2.Action

Camilo Higuita noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 6 21:49:28 BST 2019

camiloh marked 2 inline comments as done.
camiloh added a comment.

  I have worked on the duplicating icons, by not using the contentItem to draw the icons and label, and instead use the style implementation. The only thing missing would be the dropdown icon for actions with submenus, I'm anchoring that icon to the right con the contentItem. I will update this patch.
  I will push my proposal for duplicating icons, it can be reviewed. And then I can split this patch into different parts as suggested by Aleix.

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in Action.qml:76
> Can you check that we're not missing some API? is ActionIconGroup a subset of what Qt offers?

from Kirigami actionIconGroup:
string name
string source
int width
int height
color color

from QQC2 icon property:
icon.name
icon.source
icon.width
icon.height
icon.color

> apol wrote in ActionToolBar.qml:184
> If `ourAction` doesn't have a visible property, won't `ourAction.visible` be undefined?

I think it then gets marked as visible = true

> apol wrote in PrivateActionToolButton.qml:89
> Wouldn't it be control.action.icon.name?

yes. fixed now on new commit

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami