D22974: Allow usage of QQC2 actions on Kirigami components and now make K.Action based on QQC2.Action

Camilo Higuita noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 6 17:58:28 BST 2019

camiloh created this revision.
camiloh added a reviewer: Kirigami.
Herald added a project: Kirigami.
camiloh requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The ideal is to be able to add regular qqc2 actions to the actiontoolbar, pageheaders, globaldrawers and different components, and make kirigami.action based on qqc2.action, so implementations are not duplicated.

TEST PLAN
  So far i have tested this with different kirigami components, such as pageheadertoolbar, globaldrawers, kirigamiactiontoolbar, and it is working.
  There is an issue now with the PrivateActionToolButton, since K.Actions is based on QQC2.Action, it make sthe control to draw two icons, one from PrivateActionToolBar own contentItem implementation and another one from the style background

  I will continue testing this, and pls let me know how i could proceed better with the PrivateActionToolButton issue.

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami

BRANCH
  k-action-to-qqc2-action (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/controls/Action.qml
  src/controls/ActionToolBar.qml
  src/controls/GlobalDrawer.qml
  src/controls/private/GlobalDrawerActionItem.qml
  src/controls/private/PrivateActionToolButton.qml
  src/controls/private/globaltoolbar/ToolBarPageHeader.qml