D22844: [kcm-colors] Export colorscheme to GTK color definitions

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 2 21:31:42 BST 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks, it works much better now. I'm really impressed with this, and it's very cool to be able to see GTK3 apps respecting the system color scheme:
  F7143222: Screenshot_20190802_141140.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7143222>

  However this is still not shippable in its current state due to a reproducible issue: GTK apps will only reliable change their color scheme after you apply a new color scheme in the KCM //twice//. If you only apply it once, most or all of the time, GTK apps will not change, and will retain the old color scheme. This needs to be fixed first so that applying the new color scheme once is all it takes.

  Also, it's a bit annoying that you need to restart GTK apps to see the change, but I suppose that's inevitable (and if fixable, we can fix it in a subsequent patch).

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop