D22863: [kcms/nightcolor] Minor UI tweaks to the KCM

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 1 14:53:39 BST 2019

ngraham added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> GB_2 wrote in main.qml:118
> Agreed.

"Night Color" is the name of the feature itself; you can't truncate it to save a few words. I think it also needs to keep its capitalization.

If you're looking to change the string, I would focus on the word "temperature." Regular people think of "temperature" as something having to do with heat and cold, not colors. Only artists and computer experts generally understand that colors can have a temperature.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  nightcolor-kcm-tweaks (branched from master)