D19011: Thunderbolt KCM and KDED module

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 30 17:20:33 BST 2019

dvratil added a comment.

  @broulik I asked on plasma-devel where to put this and got no definitive answer, so I put it here. Separate repo is fine with me, too. What name for the repo would you prefer? plasma-thunderbolt? I already have kcm_bolt scratch repo, so I can just "backport" the changes from here into it and ask sysadmins to move it to kde/workspace and rename it.

  The password prompt, I believe, is from polkit - I did not see it on my system. Maybe the polkit rules in boltd are wrong, but I believe we only do read-only operations when you open the KCM.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop