D20908: RFC: Redesign QML applet configuration windows

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 30 14:34:51 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  I'm so in love with this new style. it's just astonishingly good-looking.

  F6801451: Screenshot_20190430_065515.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6801451>

  Once this is in users' hands (in conjunction with no borders by default for Breeze), I predict that we get a flood of praise for it.

  Implementation-wise I wonder if this is the correct place to locate the horizontal line below the titlebar. In this case it works, but we have other windows that currently need it too (e.g. System Settings, Discover, probably any Kirigami app). I wonder if it should be drawn by a framework instead, or the Breeze style, or even KWin. Or some combination of the two.

  For more on the subject of horizontal lines under titlebars, see the discussion in T10201#183425 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T10201#183425>.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop