D20908: RFC: Redesign QML applet configuration windows

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 29 22:31:40 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In general, this is a change I hugely support. This look for sidebars is already used in System Settings, Discover, and other QML-ish apps. It's attractive and clean, and provides adequate separation between dissimilar elements.

  Looking at your Breeze Light and Breeze Dark screenshots makes me think that we really need to either make their titlebars have a subtly different color from the window, or else draw a line underneath the titlebars. The fact that the list just ends is really odd-looking. We already see the effect with System Settings: F6489899: Screenshot_20181219_093722.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6489899>

  (Than again that's all a task for T10201 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T10201>).

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop