D20908: RFC: Redesign QML applet configuration windows

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 29 22:10:54 BST 2019

filipf created this revision.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
filipf requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This is patch is a sketch meant to open up discussion about redesigning our configuration windows.

  We currently have insconsistent padding between Breeze and QML, and could improve on the design by providing better visuals, content separation, and cohesion with Discover and sidebar view in System Settings.

  The patch would also need to be complemented with changes in Breeze.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  desktoppackage/contents/configuration/AppletConfiguration.qml