D20878: [containments/desktop] Port desktop settings pages to QQC2+Kirigami FormLayout and modernize UI

Björn Feber noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 29 12:22:08 BST 2019

GB_2 added a comment.

  In D20878#457623 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20878#457623>, @filipf wrote:

  > Works fine and looks good to me. This is probably a style issue, but it should be noted that these buttons shouldn't stay highlighted after they're pressed:
  >
  > F6798674: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6798674>

  Can't do much about that and it's like this for other buttons as well. It goes away after you click something else though, I think it isn't that bad.

INLINE COMMENTS

> filipf wrote in ConfigLocation.qml:199
> Personally I don't think we need this indent as the enabled property already gives a clue what the text field is related to, but it's not particularly important one way or another.

This is the correct way and like this in other places such as the Fonts KCM too.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  containments-desktop-port-desktop-settings-pages-to-qqc2-plus-kirigami-formlayout-and-modernize-ui (branched from master)