D20792: Avoid nesting Controls in TextField

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 24 18:16:05 BST 2019

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Label now has an extra mousearea conflicting with TextField's mouse
  area.

  Given we're in the overriding font and colour anyway, we may as well use
  Text directly to resolve the bug.

  It also saves creating an unused Accessiblity attached object.

  One extra property is copied from our Label control for complete parity.

  BUG: 406851

TEST PLAN
  Moved the mouse about in systemsettings

REPOSITORY