D20564: Rename colorful user gallery avatar

Björn Feber noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 21 12:13:03 BST 2019

GB_2 added a comment.

  In D20564#453472 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20564#453472>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > > Ping
  >
  > For future, the commit message is important.
  >
  > The person reviewing doesn't have the same context you have when you're making the change, if you can save the reviewer having to dig around user-manager to understand what we're doing it makes everything easier. You won't have me asking potentially stupid questions :D
  >
  > So from what I can tell:
  >
  > - UserManager by default uses an icon from breeze ```QIcon::fromTheme(QStringLiteral("user-identity"))```
  >
  >   It completely ignores anything from the gallery we ship with user-manager /o\
  > - The "User.png" gallery icon matches the large version of the "user-identity" icon in the breeze theme
  >
  >   The part I don't understand, how does renaming this file change anything?

  I changed the title and description, it should be clearer now.
  D20536 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20536> renames the colorful user avatar to `user-man` and adds a monochrome icon called `user-identity`, so that the monochrome icon is the new default user icon. This patch just renames the "User" avatar to "Man" to match the name change in D20536 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20536>.

REPOSITORY
  R128 User Manager