D20564: Change default user avatar

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 21 00:21:18 BST 2019

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  > Ping

  For future, the commit message is important.

  The person reviewing doesn't have the same context you have when you're making the change, if you can save the reviewer having to dig around user-manager to understand what we're doing it makes everything easier. You won't have me asking potentially stupid questions :D

  So from what I can tell:

  - UserManager by default uses an icon from breeze

    QIcon::fromTheme(QStringLiteral("user-identity"))

  It completely ignores anything from the gallery we ship with user-manager /o\

  - The "User.png" gallery icon matches the large version of the "user-identity" icon in the breeze theme

  The part I don't understand, how does renaming this file change anything?

REPOSITORY
  R128 User Manager