D20651: Support default action, priority hints, set desktop-entry

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 18 09:20:28 BST 2019

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, jgrulich.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This adds support for default actions and priority hints, both of which we support in `KNotification` these days.
  Also send along the `desktop-entry` of the issuing application so the notification server can identify where the notification is actually coming from.

TEST PLAN
  Tested with Konversation flatpak, now got org.kde.konversation as desktop-entry
  Didn't test the default action or priority stuff as I couldn't figure out how to build that portal tester with more recent frameworks
  Depends on D20158 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20158>
  This uses Frameworks 5.58 APIs which isn't released yet but Plasma 5.16 will depend on

REPOSITORY
  R838 Flatpak Support: KDE Portal for XDG Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  src/notification.cpp