D20598: [WIP] Port kcm energy info to kirigami 2, fix colors issues

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 16 14:53:50 BST 2019

filipf requested changes to this revision.
filipf added a comment.

  Here's what works:

    Repeater {
        id: helloThere // I'll leave the naming up to you :)
        model: root.details

        Kirigami.FormLayout {
            twinFormLayouts: helloThere.itemAt(0)

  F6776117: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6776117>

INLINE COMMENTS

> main.qml:30
>  //We need units from it
>  import org.kde.plasma.core 2.0 as PlasmaCore
>  import org.kde.plasma.extras 2.0 as PlasmaExtras

Now that you've imported Kirigami, you can use Kirigami.Units and drop the PlasmaCore import

> main.qml:49
>      SystemPalette { id: sysPal; colorGroup: SystemPalette.Active }
>
>      property bool showWakeUps: true

there is trailing space in this row

> main.qml:437
> +                            model: modelData.data || []
> +
> +                                RowLayout {

trailing space her as well, as well as in the preceding row

REPOSITORY
  R102 KInfoCenter