D20596: Set Breeze scrollbars only on HTML tag

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 16 09:12:03 BST 2019

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, fvogt.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This ensures we don't mess with the website's internal scrollbars.

TEST PLAN
  YouTube can now scroll when in fullscreen causing us to show annoying scrollbars.
  By setting the scrollbars only on `html` tag, a website can override the scrollbars easily and we also don't mess with the site's internal scrollbars, e.g. I have often seen code snippet viewers looking awful.
  I still get scrollbars for the main page but not anything inside and YT fullscreen also works fine now

REPOSITORY
  R856 Plasma Browser Integration

AFFECTED FILES
  extension/content-script.js