D20492: Display time remaining to fill/empty the battery in the notification when the ac adapter is plugged/unplugged.

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 16 08:08:25 BST 2019

meven added a comment.

  In D20492#450712 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20492#450712>, @broulik wrote:

  > I think remaining time is way too unreliable for this. We first need a way to calculate a moving average before showing it i this context imho

  How come this be be good enough for the battery applet ? Isn't it more exposed in this context ?

  The missing moving average seems to me like a second underlying issue.
  The current remainTime is instantaneous true, but informative nonetheless albeit less accurate.
  At least it would be coherent everywhere (applet and notification).

  Still we don't need to rush this.
  Creating a powerdevil bug/task about moving average battery level could be the outcome here.

REPOSITORY
  R122 Powerdevil