D16425: Added new Suspend then Hibernate option

Alejandro Valdes noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 13 18:10:26 BST 2019

avaldes added a comment.

  In D16425#449026 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16425#449026>, @meven wrote:

  > In D16425#448999 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16425#448999>, @avaldes wrote:
  >
  > > I applied this patch to v5.15.4 tag and tested with that and it works (my machine is running plasma 5.15.4), I can change the brightness with the keyboard and set the suspend-then-hibernate option.
  > >
  > > F6769609: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6769609>
  >

  > Very nice.
  >  The position of the checkbox in the settings seems odd to me.
  >  It would be great to align it below the "After" field.
  >  Or perhaps the screenshot just does not justice to the UI.

  This is how the module looks with the new option:
  F6770639: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6770639>
  It looks the same as the "Even when an external monitor is connected", I tried using a HBox but it didn't change the alignment, maybe there is a restriction on how powerdevil builds the UI, but I'm no expert on that. if anyone has any idea on how to change it I'm open to suggestions.

REPOSITORY
  R122 Powerdevil