More Love for Aether

Boudhayan Gupta bgupta at kde.org
Fri Apr 12 14:40:38 BST 2019

Hi all,

I've been using Aether Dark (https://store.kde.org/p/1245521/) pretty much
exclusively on all my computers for over half a year now. I think it's
beautiful (I prefer dark themes and IMO this is currently far better than
the default Plasma Dark theme).

I haven't _really_ noticed anything being broken as such; nothing that
sticks out anyway (I'm on Arch at home and SLES 11.3 with the latest stable
Plasma releases at work). The theme doesn't seem to have been updated in a
while. Is it possible that this could be adopted into the official repos
and so that at the very least it's kept compatible with the latest Plasma
releases and it doesn't completely wither and die?

Thanks,
Boudhayan