D16425: Added new Suspend then Hibernate option

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 11 15:03:10 BST 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> suspendsessionconfig.cpp:82
> +    m_suspendThenHibernateCheck = new QCheckBox(
> +        i18nc("Hibernate after 3 hours when suspended", "Hibernate after 3 hours when suspended"));
>      QWidget *tempWidget = new QWidget;

1. The first argument is the context, which doesn't need to be the same string as the actual user-displayed string itself. It's mainly used for very short strings where the string itself may not illustrate on its own what the context is and how it should be translated. Since this string is descriptive enough, I'd just use a regular old `i18n("blablabla")`

2. We now use the word "Sleep" instead of "Suspend", and now that I look at this some more, I think a better string would be, "Sleep for 3 hours, then hibernate"

REPOSITORY
  R122 Powerdevil