D20403: AppChooserDialog: make it more usable

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 10 08:14:12 BST 2019

jgrulich added a comment.

  Uppps, I accidentaly pushed the change instead running "arc diff". I made it to select app with just a single click as you wanted to, without buttons below.

  I'm not sure this will be easy to replace with KOpenWithDialog() as we receive from the portal just list of applications we should present, it's not us who constructs the list of applications which is what the KOpenWithDialog() does if I'm not mistaken.

REPOSITORY
  R838 Flatpak Support: KDE Portal for XDG Desktop