D20302: Make wallpaper configuration respect global animation speed

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 6 16:51:02 BST 2019

ngraham added reviewers: Plasma, mart, hein, davidedmundson.
ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks for the patch. However this doesn't feel like the right place to fix the issue, because then all other StackViews would still have the same issue. The animation duration should probably be changed somewhere in the StackView theming so it affects all of them. I don't know where that is, but hopefully some of the folks I've added as reviewers will.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop