D19874: [Kickoff] Reduce the margins of KickoffItem, KickoffHighlight and use smallSpacing

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 5 22:27:58 BST 2019

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  I agree that this makes it feel more left-heavy. However I still think this patch is an improvement because the artificial margins we're getting rid of don't really solve that problem either. Instead they feel arbitrary, because they are.

  Ultimately I think the only way to substantially improve this situation is to do T9042 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T9042>. But in the short term we could probably consider making the whole thing narrower, more like Kicker. Kickoff doesn't really benefit from the increased width in its current form.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  KickoffItem-margins (branched from master)