[RFC] store.kde.org: splitting off pre-Plasma5 Plasma themes?

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Fri Apr 5 16:02:30 BST 2019

See also https://phabricator.kde.org/T8126

We have the "ghns_exclude" keyword that can be used to prevent old content from showing up in Get Hot New Stuff windows, but of course this doesn't solve the problem of old stuff appearing on the website.

Nate

 ---- On Fri, 05 Apr 2019 07:41:22 -0600 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau <kossebau at kde.org> wrote ----