D20257: Fix incorrect vertical spacing between main layout and individual wallpaper plugins

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 5 12:32:38 BST 2019

filipf added a comment.

  In D20257#443626 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20257#443626>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Yep, looks like the correct solution to me. Nice find!

  One step closer to perfection!

  I think it's the correct solution as well. Maybe to elaborate better for the other reviewers:

  We have 2 Kirigami form layouts within a column layout. The Kirigami layouts have their own spacing. However, the column layout adds unwanted spacing between the two form layouts because by default it's spacing is set to 5. To have the two form layouts seamlessly join with one another, we then just need to remove the column layout's spacing; the form layouts' spacing will suffice.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  beautiful-vertical-spacing (branched from master)