D20227: Remove player from known players list when it disappears

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 3 14:17:56 BST 2019

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, fvogt.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When a player item is removed and then added again later we would ignore it since we already know it.

TEST PLAN
  Reloaded YouTube video, can now control it properly again.
  The player is emptied (which we treat as it disappearing) and then loads and starts playing which we ignore as we already knew the player.

REPOSITORY
  R856 Plasma Browser Integration

AFFECTED FILES
  extension/content-script.js