D19873: [image-wallpaper] Port to Kirigami.FormLayout and use twinFormLayouts

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 2 23:27:31 BST 2019

filipf added a comment.

  In D19873#442385 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19873#442385>, @hein wrote:

  > Looks solid to me. Is your concern re vertical spacing still valid?

  Thanks for having a look. Vertical spacing in wallpaper plugins is now OK, but unfortunately the spacing is always too big where the master layout and the individual wallpaper plugin meet:

  F6747169: image (1)spacing.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6747169>

  I tried removing a bunch of items in both files thinking they may be be adding to the height of the form, but it didn't seem to help.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master