D20198: Don't lose list position after installing KNS cursor themes

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 2 23:21:15 BST 2019

apol added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kcmcursortheme.cpp:466
> +            const CursorTheme *theme = selectedIndex().isValid() ? m_proxyModel->theme(selectedIndex()) : nullptr;
> +            if(theme) {
> +                QString currentTheme = theme->name();

This reads weird: how about:

  if (selectedIndex().isValid()) {
      const CursorTheme* theme = m_proxyModel->theme(selectedIndex());
  }

> kcmcursortheme.cpp:472
> +                }, this);
> +                connect(m_model, &QAbstractItemModel::modelReset, action, &OneTimeAction::trigger);

Maybe another solution would be having the model insert/remove instead of resetting, although that works too I guess.

> kcmcursortheme.h:150
>
> +class OneTimeAction : public QObject
> +{

:) this sounds familiar.

Maybe we should keep this in the cpp file? it's only used there.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop