D19857: [DownloadJob] Report total size only if known

Fabian Vogt noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 2 10:50:17 BST 2019

fvogt requested changes to this revision.
fvogt added a comment.

  Additionally, the `bytesReceived > totalAmount` case is currently not handled at all, but I'm not sure whether that's something for `KJob` or here.

INLINE COMMENTS

> downloadjob.cpp:111
>      if (it != end) {
> -        setTotalAmount(Bytes, it->toDouble());
> +        const auto totalAmount = it->toDouble();
> +        if (totalAmount > -1) {

To avoid casting and rounding errors later on, I suggest to use `const qlonglong totalAmount = it->toDouble();` here.

REPOSITORY
  R856 Plasma Browser Integration