D6096: Add Wayland RemoteAccess capabilities to KRfb

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 29 18:51:24 BST 2018

jgrulich added a comment.

  In D6096#333791 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D6096#333791>, @Kanedias wrote:

  > @jgrulich In my regularly-irregular wanderings I noticed you already picked up changes from this diff and that's totally okay. Should I close this?

  I started looking into this because I work now on the remote desktop support in xdg-desktop-portal-kde and the best way how to implement it is to have support in some application. I forked your branch and added support for PipeWire 0.2.x and started rewriting it to use remote desktop portal. I hope you don't mind that. Feel free to close this one and we can later open a new review with full remote desktop support.

REPOSITORY
  R437 Desktop Sharing