D12498: Fully remove `Application Name` from Details panel

Scott Harvey noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 29 11:20:32 BST 2018

sharvey added a comment.

  @ngraham : Now that I understand what went wrong here, I really do think this particular diff be abandoned. It mistakenly contains unrelated material from a different diff (D12311 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12311>) - which we probably shouldn't re-submit. I will get a fresh master, which will have D12311 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12311> already incorporated and make @bruns 's small change. That should resolve the issue without any drama.

  My weekend is booked solid, but I'll try to squeeze it in.

REPOSITORY
  R121 Policykit (Polkit) KDE Agent