D15789: Support QXL hotplug_mode_update

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 28 11:02:18 BST 2018

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  Looks mostly good.

  At some point we'll need to add this property to the wayland output protocols, but that can be later.

INLINE COMMENTS

> xrandroutput.cpp:178
>      m_primary = primary;
> +    m_hotplugModeUpdate = XRandR::hasProperty(m_id, "hotplug_mode_update");
>  }

This code path potentially updates this var twice.
Would it be better to do this inside the

} else if (conn == XCB_RANDR_CONNECTION_CONNECTED) {

> xrandroutput.cpp:212
>      }
> +    m_hotplugModeUpdate = XRandR::hasProperty(m_id, "hotplug_mode_update");

why are we querying if the property exists rather than if the property is 1?

REPOSITORY
  R110 KScreen Library