D15143: Allow creation of separator Actions

Dimitris Kardarakos noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 28 10:07:58 BST 2018

dkardarakos updated this revision to Diff 42465.
dkardarakos added a comment.

  Previously introduced "separator mode" removed from AbstractListItem and BasicListItem.

  Instead of a solution totally inside globaldrawer and contextdrawer I opted for a new BasicListItem alias property (reserveSpaceForLabel) similar to the existing reserveSpaceForIcon. With this approach we have more control when adding new items (like the Separator) to BasicListItems.

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15143?vs=40647&id=42465