D15776: Show the preferred resolution on the combo box

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 26 17:09:40 BST 2018

davidedmundson accepted this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  Code is neater. I like that.

  Don't have an opinion on the icon, maybe tag VDG.

INLINE COMMENTS

> resolutionslider.cpp:71
> +            mComboBox->addItem(icon, Utils::sizeToString(size));
> +            if (isCurrentMode || isPreferredMode) {
> +                mComboBox->setCurrentIndex(mComboBox->count() - 1);

I know you're not changing this, but this is rather broken.

You might have only a current mode or a preferred mode or both.

If you have both which one ends up selected by default is effectively arbitrary based on insertion order. (would require a monitor with a preferred mode that's smaller than the mode the user chose...but could happen I think?)

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen

BRANCH
  preferredkcm